Change the Voice
1. You have to do this immediately.
Ans. This has to be done by you immediately.
2. The labourers were digging a canal.
Ans. A canal was being dug by the labourers.
3. The watchman switched on the lights before it began to grow dark.
Ans. The lights were switched on by the watchman before it began to grow dark.
4. Where do you keep the current magazines?
Ans. Where are the current magazines kept by you.
5. God gives us happiness.
Ans. Happiness is given by God.
6. She will bring cakes.
Ans. Cakes will be brought by her.
7. Nothing is to be gained.
Ans. We have nothing to gain.
8. The thief was being arrested by the police.
Ans. The police was arresting the thief.
9. Give the order.
Ans. Let the order be given.
10. When is the letter sent?
Ans: When do they send the letter?
11. It is time to open the box.
Ans. It is time for the box to be opened.
12. The teacher had to attend the minister.
Ans. The meeting had to be attended by the teacher.
13. You must understand clearly that this is the last time I shall allow it.
Ans. It must be understood clearly by you that this is the last time it will be allowed by me.
14. Somebody must have taken my watch.
Ans. My watch must have been taken.
15. The gardener has mowed the lawn.
Ans. The lawn has been mowed by the gardener.
16. This letter will have to be brought by you.
Ans. You will have to bring this letter.
17. You were to be helped by Rahul.
Ans. Rahul was to help you.
18. Arjun might was clothes.
Ans. Clothes might be washed by Arjun.
19. The prisoners have been made by the paintings.
Ans. These paintings have been made by the prisoners.
20. The children were brought up with great care.
Ans. They brought up their children with great care.
21. Cricket is to be played by boys.
Ans. Boys are to play cricket.
22. The university will have to conduct the examination.
Ans. The examination will have to be conducted by the university.
23. Your parents should be heard.
Ans. Hear your parents.
24. One of the passengers was thoroughly checking the customs officers.
Ans. The customs officers were thoroughly checking one of the passengers.
25. The sum will have solved by the teacher.
Ans. A close watch was kept by the police on the bus driver due to his suspicious activities.
26. Will students have completed your work?
Ans. Will your work have been completed by students?
27. They agree that nepotism is a threat.
Ans. It is agreed that nepotism is a threat.
28. Show these visitors the butterfly farm.
Ans. Let these visitors be shown the butterfly farm.
29. Our school team has won the cricket championship.
Ans. The cricket championship is won by our school team.
30. My daughter writes very humorous poems.
Ans. Very humorous poems are written by my daughter.
VOICE CHANGE PRACTICE SET ALL Parts
আমাদের দ্বারা প্রকাশিত অন্যান্য পোস্টের আপডেট পেতে আপনারা আমাদের ফেসবুক পেজ এবং টেলিগ্রাম চ্যানেল জয়েন করে রাখতে পারেন | এর ফলে আমরা যখনই কোনো নতুন পোস্ট আমাদের ওয়েবসাইটে পাবলিশ করব আপনারা তৎক্ষণাৎ তার নোটিফিকেশন পেয়ে যাবেন |
আমাদের ফেসবুক পেজ 👉 Esho Seekhi FB
আমাদের টেলিগ্রাম চ্যানেল 👉 Esho Seekhi Telegram
Tags: voice change, voice change examples, change the voice, english grammar, english grammar practice, general science,