Change the Voice
1. Somebody must have taken my watch.
ans. My watch must have been taken.
2. The peon refused his admittance.
ans. He was refused admittance by the peon.
3. The thief was being arrested by the police.
ans. The police were arresting the thief.
4. You must understand clearly that this is the last time I shall allow it.
ans. It must be understood clearly by you that this is the last time it will be allowed by me.
5. Arjun might wash clothes.
ans. Clothes might be washed by Arjun.
6. It is time to open the box.
ans. It is time for the box to be opened.
7. Your parents should be heard.
ans. Hear your parents.
8. Will students have completed your work?
ans. Will your work have been completed by students?
9. The crowned Neha Miss India.
ans. Neha has crowned Miss India.
10. It is suggested that we should go there.
ans. Let us go there.
11. They agree that nepotism is a threat.
ans. It is agreed that nepotism is a threat.
12. The manager keeps that work pending.
ans. The work is kept pending by the manager.
13. They believe that they are waiting for foe a signal.
ans. It was believed that they were waiting for a signal.
14. The room was covered with dust particles.
ans. Dust particles covered the room.
15. Years ago, people believed the tree bears only apple.
ans. Years ago, it was believed that the tree bears only apple.
16. You are forbidden to step out.
ans. Don’t step out.
17. The Japanese Emperor Akihito abdicated the Chrysanthemum Throne in April 2019.
ans. The Chrysanthemum Throne was abdicated by the Japanese Emperor Akihito in April 2019.
18. I grow zucchini in my garden.
ans. Zucchini is grown in my garden.
19. Albert was making an umbrella.
ans. An umbrella was being made by Albert.
20. Bring a glass of cold water for me.
ans. Let a glass of water be brought for me.
21. They are looking after the girls well.
ans. the girls are being well looked after.
22. The prisoners have made these paintings.
ans. These paintings have been made by the prisoners.
23. They should write to you.
ans. You should be written to.
24. Your answer will surprise anyone.
ans. Anyone will be surprised at your answer.
25. You are forbidden to move.
ans. Don’t move.
26. The student should attend the class.
ans. The class should be attended by the students.
27. The gardener has mowed the lawn.
ans. The lawn has been mowed by the gardener.
28. The minister had to attend the meeting.
ans. The meeting had to be attended by the minister.
30. This letter will have to be brought by you.
ans. You will have to bring this letter.
আমাদের দ্বারা প্রকাশিত অন্যান্য পোস্টের আপডেট পেতে আপনারা আমাদের ফেসবুক পেজ এবং টেলিগ্রাম চ্যানেল জয়েন করে রাখতে পারেন | এর ফলে আমরা যখনই কোনো নতুন পোস্ট আমাদের ওয়েবসাইটে পাবলিশ করব আপনারা তৎক্ষণাৎ তার নোটিফিকেশন পেয়ে যাবেন |
আমাদের ফেসবুক পেজ 👉 Esho Seekhi FB
আমাদের টেলিগ্রাম চ্যানেল 👉 Esho Seekhi Telegram
Tags: Voice Change, Voice Change Examples, Change the Voice, English Grammar, English Grammar Practice, general english ssc chsl, general english ssc cgl, general english wbcs,